Christmas Eve? .... more like 2020 NFL Draft Season Eve
TalkDraft Top 50 prospects as it stands right now.
1. DE Chase Young* | Ohio State
2. QB Joe Burrow | LSU
3. WR Jerry Jeudy* | Alabama
4. OT Andrew Thomas* | Georgia
5. DT Derrick Brown | Auburn
6. OT Jedrick Willis* | Alabama
7. RB D'Andre Swift* | Georgia
8. QB Tua Tagovailoa* | Alabama
9. LB Isaiah Simmons* | Clemson
10. OT Tristan Wirfs* | Iowa.
11. WR Tylan Wallace* | Oklahoma St
12. RB Jonathan Taylor* | Wisconsin
13. WR Henry Ruggs* | Alabama
14. WR DeVonta Smith* | Alabama
15. CB Jeffrey Okudah* | Ohio State
16. OLB Chazz Surratt* | North Carolina
17. OG Trey Smith* | Tennessee
18. WR Brandon Aiyuk | Arizona St
19. LB Evan Weaver | California
20. WR Denzel Mims | Baylor
21. WR K. J. Hamler** | Penn St
22. OLB K'Lavon Chaisson** | LSU
23. RB Travis Etienne* | Clemson
24. DE A.J. Epenesa* | Iowa
25. CB Kristian Fulton | LSU
26. S Grant Delpit* | LSU
27. CB Cameron Dantzler* | Mississippi St
28. DE Ifeanyi Maijeh** | Temple
29. RB J.K. Dobbins* | Ohio State
30. CB Amik Robertson* | Louisiana Tech
31. WR Ceedee Lamb* | Clemson
32. RB A.J. Dillon* | Boston College
33. S Myles Bryant | Washington
34. TE Cole Kmet* | Notre Dame
35. S Antoine Winfield** | Minnesota
36. S Paris Ford** | Pitt
37. OG Damien Lewis | LSU
38. OC Alec Lindstrom** | Boston College
39. DT Javon Kinlaw | South Carolina
40. QB Justin Herbert | Oregon
41. WR Jalen Reagor* | TCU
42. RB Eno Benjamin* | Arizona St
43. OLB Terrell Lewis* | Alabama
44. LB Kenneth Murray* | Oklahoma
45. S Brandon Jones | Texas
46. RB Clyde Edwards - Helaire* | LSU
47. DE Curtis Weaver | Boise St
48. DE Trevis Gipson | Tulsa
49. RB C.J. Verdell** | Oregon
50. OLB Kenny Willekes | Michigan St
WR Tylan Wallace* | Oklahoma St
Catches everything. Strong burst and lateral quickness with quick feet and just tracks the ball better than everyone covering him. His ball skills and skill set remind of OBJ.
WR Brandon Aiyuk | Arizona St
Blazing fast with great foot quickness. He's shown strong hands in his breakout year. He's the kind of guy that will be extremely hard to defense if he puts it all together. His skill set and raw tools are similar to Roddy White.
OLB/DE K'Lavon Chaisson** | LSU
His power at the point is different for a guy his size.
OG Trey Smith* | Tennessee
The top interior OL in this class imo. Looked steady at LT and could probably line up there in a pinch but also has the power to dominate inside.
CB Cameron Dantzler* | Mississippi St
Has first round tools in speed, quickness, length and physicality. Raw talent that I figure will steadily move up boards.
CB Amik Robertson* | Louisiana Tech
Has the skill set and talent to be CB#1 but not the size.
DE Trevis Gipson | Tulsa
Tulsa's sole pass rushing presence and received extra attention but still dominated. Relentless with solid burst and power.
DE A.J. Epenesa* | Iowa
Too much of a finesse guy at this point who's power at the point is lacking.
WR Ceedee Lamb* | Clemson
Devante Adams type that thrives on short area, quickness, physicality and hands in Riley's scheme but might lack the explosiveness to hit the ground running as a pro.
DT Javon Kinlaw | South Carolina
Bull in a china shop type that'll need to be coached up to be effective.
QB Justin Herbert | Oregon
Exactly how you draw up a franchise QB with arm talent, mobility and stature but doesn't always seem to have the consistency, clutch gene and intangibles of a star QB.