1) New York Jets - Josh Allen |QB| Wyoming:
Jet tank. Allen may not be the most polished QB next year but his skill set and potential should put him squarely in the discussion for #1.
2) Cleveland Browns - Sam Darnold |QB| USC:
Darnold’s clutch with mobility and accuracy but he’s got a deliberate Cutler esque delivery without the howitzer. Browns barely won a game last year and lost their best offensive skill player in Pryor. Wins will be scarce. Even though I think Kessler will have a fair season as starter, the Browns need to be sure.
3) Los Angeles Rams - Minkah Fitzpatrick |CB/S| Alabama:
Goff will likely be given another prove it season regardless what he shows this season. Imo Fitzpatrick would've been the 1st CB off the board this year.
4) Jacksonville Jaguars - Lamar Jackson |QB| Oklahoma:
This comps been used a lot since 2001 but Jackson is truly the closest QB to Vick the league’s seen.
5) Cleveland Browns (HOU) - Saquon Barkley |RB| Penn State:
There should be some healthy Barkley vs Guice debates next year but for now I think Barkley’s the #1 RB.
6) Indianapolis Colts - Arden Key |OLB| LSU:
Key's a better Leonard Floyd and likely the 1st front 7 guy off the board.
7) Chicago Bears - Orlando Brown |OT| Oklahoma:
Brown could be the 1st OL off the board in a much better OL draft class.
8) Minnesota Vikings - Mike McGlinchey |OT| Notre Dame
After given a 1st round recommendation, McGlinchey will go high with another good season.
9) Carolina Panthers - Jaire Alexander |CB| Louisville:
Alexander may not hit the threshold for every team but he’s a playmaking DB and returner in the mold of Vernon Hargreaves.
10) Arizona Cardinals - Luke Faulk |QB| Washington St.
Faulk’s a reasonable spring curve. Snap release with great touch and accuracy along with a decent arm and decent mobility.
11) Tennessee Titans - Vita Vea |DT| Washington:
12) Baltimore Ravens - Derrius Guice |RB| LSU:
13) San Francisco 49ers - Christian Kirk |WR| Texas A&M:
14) Denver Broncos - Martinas Rankin |OT| Mississippi State:
15) Buffalo Bills - Courtland Sutton |WR| SMU:
16) Tampa Bay Bucs - Connor Williams |OT| Texas
17) New York Giants - Harold Landry |DE/OLB| Boston College
18) Miami Dolphins - Malik Jefferson |LB| Texas
19) Philadelphia Eagles - Mason Cole |OC| Michigan:
20) Washington Redskins - Quenton Nelson |G| Notre Dame:
21) Los Angeles Chargers - Christian Wilkins |DE| Clemson:
22) Oakland Raiders - Marquis Haynes |DE/OLB| Ole Miss
23) Cincinnati Bengals - Ronnie Harrison |S| Alabama:
24) Detroit Lions - Royce Freeman |RB| Oregon:
25) Seattle Seahawks - Cody O’Connell |OL| Washington St
26) Pittsburgh Steelers - Cameron Smith |LB| USC
27) New Orleans Saints - Chase Hansen |S| Utah
28) Buffalo Bills (KC) - Derwin James |S| Florida State
29) Dallas Cowboys - James Washington |WR| Oklahoma St
30) Atlanta Falcons - Lowell Lotulelei |DT| Utah:
31) New England Patriots - Calvin Ridley |WR| Alabama:
32) Green Bay Packers - Billy Price |OC-OG| Ohio State: