1. Jacksonville Jaguars - Trevor Lawrence, QB | Clemson
Tarzan checks all the boxes, with arm talent, stature, athleticism and intangibles, but I think there's more inconsistency to his game than a typical #1 overall QB. I'm just not buying the best prospect since Luck talk.
NFL Comp. big school Carson Wentz
2. TRADE San Francisco 49ers (NYJ) - Zach Wilson, QB | BYU
Fields is the consensus #2 QB for many at the moment but I'll wager Wilson takes that spot soon enough.
His arm talent, ability to process and his grind are arguably the best of this class. What's not working is that little boy physique.
NFL Comp. harder Derek Carr
3. Cincinnati Bengals - Penei Sewell, OT | Oregon
Every single mock draft will and should slot this selection here.
4. Atlanta Falcons - Justin Fields, QB | Ohio State
Matt Ryan is still rolling along but the Falcons still aren't winning. A new FO means planning for the future and Fields would make a good understudy.
Not to mention he desperately needs time to develop. At this point he's not much more than a Cam Newton with poor poise.
NFL Comp. brass balls Mitchell Trubisky
5. New York Giants - DeVonta Smith, WR | Alabama
Daniel Jones has been somewhat of a disaster but with Barkley going down and guys like Engram, Shepherd and the OL not stepping up, I think they'll give him another go round to show he can play.
NFL Comp. 6'1 Emmanuel Sanders
6. Detroit Lions - Trey Lance, QB | North Dakota St
Stafford is the best QB the Lions have ever had but his time is almost up. Lance is an enormous risk/reward guy but the time is right for the Lions to roll the dice.
NFL Comp. Josh Freeman
7. Carolina Panthers - Kyle Pitts, TE | Florida
If the Panthers are out of the top 3 QBs, I'm not convinced they'll trade up. Bridgewater is just the bridge QB but the risk reward of passing up a blue chip playmaker for a reach top ten QB sides in favor of the plamaker.
NFL Comp. George Kittle
8. Miami Dolphins - Jaylen Waddle, WR | Alabama
Waddle's the most electric playmaker in this class and the Dolphins are already formidlbe on defense. Catching the Bills is gonna require putting up points.
NFL Comp. Tyreek Hill
9. TRADE New York Jets (SF) - JaMarr Chase, WR | LSU
As barren as the Jets are on the offensive side of the ball, even a wunderkind like Lawrence wouldn't have made a difference.
Darnold was never as bad as he's appeared and he's earned the opportunity to help rebuild with all the capitol they'll acquire in a trade down.
NFL Comp. Jordy Nelson
10. Denver Broncos - Patrick Surtain, CB | Alabama
Broncos loaded up on offense last year and should look to the other side early this year. QB remains a question mark but unless they get into the #2 spot, I'm not convinced Elway will reach for the #3 guy.
11. Philadelphia Eagles - Sam Cosmi, OT | Texas
Eagles have little wiggle room here but to take the top rated OL on the board given the uncertainty of their positional group.
12. Washington - Mac Jones, QB | Alabama
Jones is potential reach here but Washington is so loaded on defense and nearly there at the skill positions on offense...that aiming for a game manager that can throw a deep ball might just work out.
NFL Comp. Kurt Cousins
13. Los Angeles Chargers - Jackson Carman, OT | Clemson
Chargers have quite a few options on either side of the ball in the middle of round 1 but I think securing a left side protector for their new star franchise QB is a safe choice.
14. Minnesota Vikings - Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB | Notre Dame
JOK's arguably the most explosive defender in this class and has definte Shazier vibe to his play. I'll wager he'll be one of the first defensive players off the board.
NFL Comp. Ryan Shazier
15. New England Patriots - Rondale Moore, WR | Purdue
Barring a play up for a QB the Pats need to take the best offensive playmaker on the board.
NFL Comp. spiked Randall Cobb
16. Chicago Bears - Alijah Vera Tucker, OG | USC
The Bears haven't been able to dictate through the run game since Nagy's first season. Vera-Tucker is far and away the best interior blocker in this class and should greatly improve the play upfront.
17. Las Vegas Raiders - Micah Parsons, LB | Penn State -
Parson's limitations as a coverage defender could drop him down the board somewhat. The Raiders would gladly scoop him up to upgrade their weakest position on defense.
NFL Comp. Benardrick McKinney
18. Indianapolis Colts - Rashod Bateman, WR | Minnesota
The Colts are sorely lacking a consistent big play target on the outside.
NFL Comp. big school Travis Fulgham
19. Dallas Cowboys - Jay Tufele, DT | USC
Tufele is one of the best prospects that opted out. He's been a consistent upfield wrecker for the Bruins.
20. Arizona Cardinals - Liam Eichenberg, OT
Eichenburg is one of the most solid, safest picks in a great class for offensive lineman.
21. Miami Dolphins - Kwity Paye, DE | Michigan
Paye is a solid if not spectacular edge performer that upped his game in all areas in 2020.
NFL Comp. Frank Clark
22. Cleveland Browns - Camryn Bynum, CB | Cal
Browns defensive backend sorely needs another consistent playmaker. Bynum is one of the most well rounded CBs in this class.
NFL Comp. Casey Hayward
23. Seattle Seahawks - Christian Darrisaw, OT | Virginia Tech
Seahawks could go in any number of ways but providing a blue chip blocker for Wilson and the offense isn't wrong.
24. Tennessee Titans - Aidan Hutchinson, DE | Michigan
Hutch didn't have the big season many anticipated but his attributes jump out on tape.
NFL Comp. bigger Maxx Crosby
25. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Jaelen Phillips, DE/EDGE | Miami
Phillips had a breakout season in South Florida and carries as much upside as any edge defender in this class.
26. Baltimore Ravens - Elijah Moore, WR | Ole Miss
Moore punches way above his weight and is a clutch physical playmaker.
NFL Comp. Derrick Mason
27. New Orleans Saints - Jabril Cox, LB | LSU
Cox is the best coverage LB in this class but has the versatility to become the best all around backer out of this class.
NFL Comp. soft Deion Jones
28. Pittsburgh Steelers - Najee Harris, RB | Alabama
The Steelers need to reidentify with what kind of team they want to be as they start to transition out of the Big Ben era.
Harris is LeVeon Bell-esque and could take better pressure of the QB position then any of their current backs.
NFL Comp. economy Le'Veon Bell
29. Buffalo Bills - Jonathan Marshall, DT | Arkansas
The Bills are finnally king of the Hill now that Brady left the division. With Allen headlining a potentially dominant offense, bolstering the defense is the right move.
30. Green Bay Packers - Jaycee Horn, CB | South Carolina
Pettine's defense relies heavily on CB play and Horn has the upside of a shut down man corner.
NFL Comp. Josh Norman
31. Jacksonville Jaguars - Rashawn Slater, OT | Northwestern
With their 2nd 1st rounder I think the Jags could hit a safe positional value pick and go OL. Especially with Lawrence who I think isn't the most durable guy.
32. Kansas City Chiefs - Trevon Moehrig, S | TCU
Thornhill was drafted to be the guy but hasn't exactly locked anything down. Moehrig is one of the best open field tacklers in this class with size and range.
NFL Comp. Tre Boston
33. New York Jets - Travis Etienne, RB | Clemson
NFL Comp. bigger Kenyan Drake
34. Jacksonville Jaguars - DT Alim McNeill, DT | N.C. State
35. Cincinnati Bengals - Jordan Davis, DT | Georgia -
36. Atlanta Falcons - Greg Rousseau, DE | Miami
37. Detroit Lions - Kadarius Toney, WR | Florida
NFL Comp. Donald Driver
38. Carolina Panthers - Caleb Farley, CB | Virginia Tech
39. Miami Dolphins - Alex Leatherwood, OT | Alabama
40. TRADE New York Jets (SF) - Tevin Jenkins, OT | Oklahoma St
41. Denver Broncos - Nick Bolton, LB | Missouri
42. New York Giants - Josh Myers, OC | Ohio State
43. Philadelphia Eagles - Jalen Mayfield, OG | Michigan
44. Los Angeles Chargers - Carlos Bashem, DE | Wake Forest
45. - Washington Redskins - Terrance Marshall, WR | LSU
46. New England Patriots - Jamie Newman, QB | Georgia
47. Minnesota Vikings - Joe Ossai, DE | Texas
48. Las Vegas Raiders - Jayson Oweh, DE | Penn State
49. Chicago Bears - Desmond Ridder, QB | Cincinnati Khalil Herbert, RB | Virginia Tech Jacksonville Jaguars -
50. Indianapolis Colts - Pat Freiermuth, TE | Penn State Charlie Kolar, TE
51. Dallas Cowboys -Chaz Surratt, LB/S | North Carolina Jevon Holland, S | Oregon
52. Arizona Cardinals - Osa Odighizuwa, DT | UCLA
53. Miami Dolphins - Kenneth Gainwell, RB | Memphis
54. Cleveland Browns - Tony Fields, LB | West Virginia
55. Seattle Seahawks - Chris Olave, WR | Ohio StateWyatt Davis, OG | Ohio State
56. Tennessee Titans - Elijah Molden, CB | Washington
57. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Landon Dickerson, OC | Alabama
58. Baltimore Ravens - Shaun Wade, CB | Ohio State Damonte Coxie, WR
59. New Orleans Saints - Kyle Trask, QB | Florida
NFL Comp. 6'5 Matt Barkley
60. Pittsburgh Steelers - Dan Faalele, OT | Minnesota Quincy Roche, DE/EDGE
61. Buffalo Bills - Dillon Radunz, OT | North Dakota St
62. Green Bay Packers - Romeo Doubs, WR | Nevada Khyris Tonga, DT | BYU
63. Los Angeles Rams - Joe Tryon, LB/EDGE | Washington
64. Kansas City Chiefs - Ventrell Miller, LB | Florida